You should always keep compliance as the foundation of how you are moving forward in the cannabis industry. In order to do your due diligence, you have to be fully responsible for anything that any of your staff members do to remain compliant.
Please keep in mind that Metrc Supplemental User Guide for California advises that only employees who require access to Metrc to do their jobs should be given their accounts, and each employee should only be granted the minimum permissions required for their job. For other states, please consult Metrc.
Create staff with Metrc Integration:
Metrc will allow you to get all of your employees into the system. You are responsible for setting up employee permissions if you have multiple stores. In Metrc, verify that your employees have the right permissions to carry out their daily activities correctly for each facility. Otherwise, your employees will not have access to functional management to perform the specific organizational tasks in your company and you will stay out of compliance.
NOTE: Only the admin user will be able to paste the staff's API keys into Metrc Integrations section.
1. Go to "Config" and click on the "Metrc Integration" section;
2. After you have finished your facility setup and entered your Administrator name and the corresponding METRC User API Key in the "METRC Integration Settings" section, locate the "Staff (Metrc Users)" black navigation bar;
3. Click on the "Sync Staff Permissions" tab in the "METRC Integration" area to keep your Metrc staff data up to date;
4. Click the tab "Set Up Staff";
5. You can filter your staff by the different categories;
6. Please fill out the required fields:
- Enter METRC User API Key for your staff and press Save;
7. This field is disabled following the designation of your Administrator with the corresponding METRC User API key. If your Administrator METRC User API key needs to be changed, click "Clear" and enter a new one.
Please refer to this article to learn more information on how to get started with Metrc in California.
We are open to your suggestions and feedback. Thank you for using IndicaOnline. If you have more questions regarding this article, you can submit your request to the tech support.