You should always keep compliance as the foundation of how you are moving forward in the cannabis industry. In order to do your due diligence, you have to be fully responsible for anything that any of your staff members do to remain compliant.
Create staff with Metrc Integration:
Metrc will allow you to get all of your employees into the system. You are responsible for setting employee permissions if you have multiple stores. In Metrc, verify that your employees have the right permissions to carry out their daily activities correctly for each facility. Otherwise, your employees will not have access to functional management to perform the specific organizational tasks in your company and you will stay out of compliance.
Make sure your staff members have required permissions in Metrc:
- Manage Packages Page
- Manage Transfers Page
- Manage Sales Menu
- Manage Tag Orders
- Manage Tags
- Manage Strains
- Manage Items
1. Go to "Config" and click on the "Metrc Integration" section;
2. After you have finished your facility setup and entered your Administrator name and the corresponding METRC User API Key in the "METRC Integration Settings" section, locate the "Staff (Metrc users)" black navigation bar;
3. Click on the "Sync Staff Permissions" tab in the "METRC Integration" area to keep your Metrc staff data up to date;
4. Click the tab "Set Up Staff";
5. In the "METRC Staff Assignment" section, you can find a table of content that states "Please connect METRC certified employees to IndicaOnline staff";
6. You can filter your staff by the different categories;
7. Please fill out the required fields:
- Enter METRC User API Key for each staff member;
- Save changes.
8. This field is disabled following the designation of your Administrator with the corresponding METRC User API key. If your Administrator METRC User API key needs to be changed, click "Clear" and enter a new one.
We are open to your suggestions and feedback. Thank you for using IndicaOnline. If you have more questions regarding this article, you can submit your request to the tech support.