Once you become an authorized METRC user and have access to the METRC reporting system, you can start setting up your location or multiple locations within your IndicaOnline account. To have Metrc integrated with IndicaOnline, please contact us to enable this option for your account.
To start your Metrc integration process:
1. In IndicaOnline, click on "Config" on the side navigation menu to go to "Metrc Integration"
Set up Facilities:
1. Navigate to "Metrc Integration" under the "Config" tab.
2. In "Metrc Integration" settings, the "Verify Connection" box appears and asks you to enter your METRC user's API key to check the connection. Your Metrc API key can be obtained from your Metrc account.
3. Enter the entire API key into the current API Key field to continue.
4. Once you have entered your METRC credentials, Metrc Integration tab will be updated and display your Metrc Facility, Licence and IndicaOnline offices that you have successfully assigned your Metrc facilities to.
5. Click on the "Sync Facilities" tab.
6. Click on the "Set Up Facilities" tab.
7. In the "METRC Facilities Assignment" section, you can assign Metrc facility to each IndicaOnline Office.
8. Select your facility from the "Select Facility" drop-down.
9. Press "Save".
You can also unlink the office from the facility on the METRC Facilities Assignment page. This will be possible for those facilities that have not had a single check-in or have never transferred quantity for this office.
NOTE: You will not be able to check Metrc packages in to the office/storage that you have no Facility assigned to.
We are open to your suggestions and feedback. Thank you for using IndicaOnline. If you have more questions regarding this article, you can submit your request to the tech support.