To start your Metrc Integration process:
1. In Indica, click on the tab "Config" on the side navigation menu to go to "Metrc Integration";
2. To get connected to the METRC Reporting System, please call at 1(888)420-4207 to acquire access to your Metrc account in Indica.
3. Once you become an authorized user and have access to the METRC reporting system, you can start setting up your location or multiple locations.
Set up Facilities:
1. Go to "Metrc Integration" under the "Config" tab;
2. The "Verify Connection" box appears in "Metrc Integration" Settings and asks you to enter the API key of your METRC user to test the connection.
3. Enter the entire API key into the current API Key field to continue;
4. Once you've entered your MERTC credentials, locate the "Offices (Metrc facilities)" black navigation bar that goes from left to right;
5. Click on the "Sync Facilities" tab in the "METRC Integration" area to update your office Metrc history;
6. Click on the "Set Up Facilities" button;
7. In the "METRC Facilities Assignment" section, you can assign Metrc facility to each IndicaOnline Office;
8. Click on the dropdown "Choose Facility" button to select your facility;
9. Click "Save".
We are open to your suggestions and feedback. Thank you for using IndicaOnline. If you have more questions regarding this article, you can submit your request to the tech support.