Retailers must provide Metrc with the necessary information and at the end of each day supply all their sales to the Metrc tracking system.
IndicaOnline provides the opportunity to push information about your inventory sales and related package IDs to the Metrc system and it is our responsibility to ensure that everything goes smoothly and effortlessly for you.
Before you do anything in IndicaOnline, you need to focus on how to manage one important moment in Metrc first:
CHECK IN PACKAGES:
1. Once you've finished accepting Metrc manifests, go to your IndicaOnline account;
2. There, click on the "Inventory" tab on the side navigation menu → Go to the "Pending Packages" section, where you can synchronize, check in and Split packages.
3. Click on the blue "Synchronize" tab once in the "Pending Packages" area to update your Metrc inventory data;
4. If you wish your inventory items to be organized in different packages, you should Split your packages before checking them in in IndicaOnline;
5. Click on the "Check In" tab to check in your Metrc product;
6. The type of product you choose to check in will affect whether or not a specific unit of measurement is required in a default product form;
7. Choose your product name from the dropdown menu in the "Check-In Product" area, select your facility, indicate the quantity and price of the product, enter the amount of payment and other information, such as the results of the laboratory test and the product notes → click "Continue".
Please note that the vendor information has already been pre-set on the "Check In Product" form, so the text box "Vendor" cannot be edited when you open the form.
8. Once your package has been checked in, Indica will automatically transfer this package to the "Checked In Packages" area, where you can see it as active and manage your inventory, print Indica labels, and start sales immediately.
Note: To stay on the same page, remember to create your Metrc Items in Indica, but not in Metrc.
We are open to your suggestions and feedback. Thank you for using IndicaOnline. If you have more questions regarding this article, you can submit your request to the tech support.