This information refers to IndicaOnline customers in states where Metrc is deployed.
In order to create an opportunity for our customers to work correctly with the Metrc compliance tool and meet this Metrc track-and-trace situation, you should follow our current guidelines on how to organize and sort your inventory in order to remain legal and compliant.
UNIT WEIGHT PACKAGES:
If you want to sell your cannabis flowers as a unit product or pre-rolls, you must convert them into units before you can sell them.
1. Go to "Inventory" → "Add New Product" section;
2. Enter the product name, symbol, SKU, select category, type of strain and type of product;
3. Then select the "Per Unit" tab, include PRICE & the NET WEIGHT and click "Save";
4. Once you have created your unit-based product, go back to the "Pending Packages" section, where you can now check your unit weight packages using the "Check-In Product" form;
5. Click on the weight product (oz., g.) → Choose Unit Weight Product;
6. Next, select the product name from the dropdown menu, select the facility, batch ID (optional), date of harvest/production (optional) ;
7. The total weight and total quantity text fields are automatically calculated to avoid any errors
(e. g. 50 grams = 250 pieces 0.20 g. each);
8. Enter the cost per piece, the amount of payment, add laboratory results and notes, click "Continue";
As a result of the above action, you will have several SKUs and product names associated with a single package. Remember, your unit weight products will be sold as units but reported to Metrc as weight.
Attention: Any inventory changes in your Metrc account must not happen under any circumstances. Indica will not reflect any inventory adjustments happened in Metrc, thus will not bear responsibility for any discrepancies issues encountered.
We are open to your suggestions and feedback. Thank you for using IndicaOnline. If you have more questions regarding this article, you can submit your request to the tech support.