This article is intended to provide instructions for retailers or dispensaries who are responsible for providing additional specific labeling requirements that must be included on the label.
To each package of marijuana product sold to a consumer, retail facilities or dispensaries must affix a label, setting out some additional information, such as:
- The name of the licensed marijuana testing facility that performed any required test;
- The test date;
- The results of each required test expressed in THC, CBD, and CBN content (%, mg);
- The unique identification number (UID) or Batch ID number assigned to the product in the package.
To set up additional labeling information, do the following:
- Sign in to your IndicaOnline POS account, tap Menu to bring up the left side panel and hit Settings at the bottom of the menu list;
- Press the Receipt and Label tab and switch the Package Control toggle on. If you have several packages checked in, this feature, when enabled, will let you select the package you want to print labels for.
- Tap Menu ⇒ Inventory ⇒ Product List+ and select the product you would like to check in;
- Tap the Check In button under the product name to bring up the pop-up;
- Enter additional labeling information: UID, Batch ID, Lab Results, Quantity & Price, etc. You can also tap the Last Check In button in the upper right corner to fill out the fields with the previous check in information. Make sure the UID field has the same set of information as the Batch ID field.
- Hit the Lab Results button, if you have any;
- Fill out the required fields, tap the +Add Terpenes button if you want to add any, pick the Terpene Name, Terpene Potency and UOM (Unit of Measurement) - %, Mg (left to right). Hit Back in the upper left corner to finish Check In;
- Leave a note, if necessary, and tap Check In at the bottom to confirm.
- After the package has been successfully checked in, you will be navigated to the product Management page. Tap the printer icon and select the package to print out a new label template;
If you have several packages but none of them is listed in the Select Package pop-up, it means you forgot to fill out the UID or Batch ID fields.
- Enter the number of labels you want to receive and hit Enter to send them to print.
When finished, your printed label will have the required information on it.
Refer to this article to get to know how to create label templates on iPad.
Your feedback is important to us. If you have questions or concerns regarding this article, feel free to reach out to our tech support team.