This article is intended to provide instructions for retailers or dispensaries who are responsible for providing additional specific labeling requirements that must be included on the label.
To each package of marijuana product sold to a consumer, retail facilities or dispensaries must affix a label setting out some additional information, such as:
- The name of the licensed marijuana testing facility that performed any required test;
- The test date;
- The results of each required test expressed in THC, CBD, and CBN content (%, mg);
- The production lot number or Batch ID number assigned to the product in the package.
The following are the simple instructions that can be used for setting up your labeling requirements on your IndicaOnline page in your web browser:
To accurately match required label forms, add new information to a pre-designed label template layout.
1. Open your IndicaOnline web page → go to "Inventory" → click on the "Product List" tab;
2. In the "Product List" section, click on the "Check In" tab;
3. In the "Check-In Product" popup window, please enter additional labeling information: UID, Batch ID, and Lab Results. Please note, UID field has to have the same set of information as the Batch ID field;
- Product Name;
- Batch ID;
- Check-In Date;
- Quantity & Price;
- Payment Amount.
4. In addition, if you have yet to do so, please add new Lab Results and enable the required input fields for:
- Laboratory Name;
- Laboratory Test Date;
- THC, CBD, and CBN content [in milligrams or %] per package.
5. Click "Continue" to proceed to the confirmation page to review product information;
6. Click Confirm;
7. After your package has been successfully checked in, click on the product name to print out a new pre-designed label template;
8. Click on the "Printer" icon to select your package;
9. Once you have chosen your desired MMJ template and the package, click on the "Print" tab to print;
10. When you finish, your printed label will have the required information on it.
We are open to your suggestions and feedback. Thank you for using IndicaOnline. If you have more questions regarding this article, you can submit your request to the tech support.