This article is intended to provide instructions for retailers or dispensaries who are responsible for providing additional specific labeling requirements that must be included on the label.
To each package of marijuana product sold to a consumer, retail facilities or dispensaries must affix a label, setting out some additional information, such as:
- The name of the licensed marijuana testing facility that performed any required test;
- The test date;
- The results of each required test expressed in THC, CBD, and CBN content (%, mg);
- The unique identification number (UID) or Batch ID number assigned to the product in the package.
To set up additional labeling information, do the following:
- Log in to your IndicaOnline account, go to Inventory on the left-hand side of the screen, hit the Product List tab on top of the menu list and click the Check In button on the right-hand side of the screen;
- In the pop-up, select the product you would like to check in from the Product drop-down;
- Enter additional labeling information: UID, Batch ID, Lab Results, Quantity & Price, etc. Make sure the UID field has the same set of information as the Batch ID field;
- If the product has lab results, simply switch the Has Lab Results toggle on and fill out the necessary fields. You can also click the +Add Terpenes button to add the Terpene Name, Terpene Potency and pick UOM (Unit of Measurement) - %, Mg. Having filled all the required information, click Continue to proceed to the confirmation page;
- Review the product information, click Edit, if you want to add or change something, or press Confirm to finish with the label editing.
- After your package has been successfully checked in, select the product and click the printer icon to print out a new label template;
- Choose the Label Template to which the additional information will be added, select the Office and Package and click the Print button to send the label to print.
When finished, your printed label will have the required information on it.
Refer to this article to get to know how to create label templates on PC.
Your feedback is important to us. If you have questions or concerns regarding this article, feel free to reach out to our tech support team.