This information applies to IndicaOnline Customers in California who are beginning to track their cannabis sales via Metric track-and-trace system.
Once your annual business license has been approved, you have received your training and login credentials, you can start tracking your sales of cannabis via Metrc.
What do you need to do?
1. Send your Metrc credentials to email@example.com to gain access to your Metrc account as an administrator.
2. In the Metrc office, buy the maximum number of Package tags for each of the facility (for California max: 500).
3. Wait for IndicaOnline's response to activate the Metrc Integration and Inventory Migration process within one to two business days;
4. Create your staff profiles for all staff members in the Metrc office;
Important: Employees must have required Metrc Permissions.
You can choose not to create a staff profile and instead register the admin key. Only in this case, all actions in the Metrc office will be recorded under one user.
5. In the Metrc Integration section, link current offices & storages to your facility;
6. In the Metrc Integration section, complete the Metrc Staff Assignment and assign the User API Keys for your employees;
7. Set up the office visibility zone for employees in IndicaOnline. Through the employee profile in the Offices/Storages Access field specify the correct offices and storages;
8. In the Inventory Migration section, specify the correct Metrc Category for your products and check the "Ready for Migration" checkbox;
9. Contact the IndicaOnline Support Team after completing steps 4 to 11 and schedule a migration date;
10. We will determine and set the date of Migration;
11. Based on the data in the Inventory Migration section, our development team migrates all qty to Metrc on the designated day ;
10. After migration, all data validation process ensures that the data complies with the requirements and new product labels are printed.
Remember, any inventory changes in your Metrc account must not happen under any circumstances. Indica will not reflect any inventory adjustments happened in Metrc, thus will not bear responsibility for any discrepancies issues encountered.
We are open to your suggestions and feedback. Thank you for using IndicaOnline. If you have more questions regarding this article, you can submit your request to the tech support.