Depending on how you sell your products, there are a few things that must be configured within your IndicaOnline account to benefit from using our Weedmaps integration.
Follow our instructions to make sure you have your categories mapped correctly.
To show your product price on Weedmaps, do the following:
- Log in to your IndicaOnline account;
- Click the Inventory tab on the left-hand side of the screen and then hit +Add New Product;
- Or click the Inventory tab on the left-hand side of the screen, hit Product List and select the product you would like to edit;
- Click the Actions drop-down in the right-hand side corner and press Edit Product to edit, change, or update the existing product.
- Switch the Show on Weedmaps toggle on under the Other Information section to make your prices visible on Weedmaps. This toggle can be enabled both while adding a new product and while editing the existing one.
Please contact our support team if you do not see the Show On Weedmaps toggle.
Set the prices
In order to see the correct prices being displayed on Weedmaps, make sure to set them properly in your IndicaOnline account.
Weight products show the prices you'd like to display on Weedmaps for 1g / 2g / 3.5g / 7g/ 14 g and 28 grams.
2. Weight Range:
Your prices for Weight Range products will be displayed for standard Weedmaps of 1 g/3.5 g/ 7 g/ 14 g/ and 28 grams. IndicaOnline calculates your prices based on Weedmaps grams.
3. Per Unit:
Unit products display the values you entered in the product profile for the price per piece;
4. Per Unit Range:
Your feedback is important to us. If you have questions or concerns regarding this article, feel free to reach out to our tech support team.