Records management is critical to the operation of the entire Cannabis industry in the state of Oklahoma.
Each licensee will use IndicaOnline inventory management system to keep records and complete a monthly report on a form prescribed by the Department.
If the commercial licensee fails to submit the required monthly report and fails to correct this deficiency within 30 days of the written notice of the Department, the license may be withdrawn.
Please note: The reporting period begins from the month of February of 2019.
Follow the steps below to download your Monthly Compliance Report:
- From IndicaOnline on your left-hand menu go to Statistics → click on the "Reports" tab → State Compliance;
- Under the "State Compliance" tab you can find:
- The drop-down list where by default the month for which you want to send a report is selected (e.g. If today is 5th of February, then January will be selected by default);
- The drop-down list with year selection (default selection of the current calendar year);
- "Export to CSV" button to download your report;
4. Click on the "Downloads" tab to view your report.
We are open to your suggestions and feedback. Thank you for using IndicaOnline. If you have more questions regarding this article, you can submit your request to the tech support.