Our software is constantly improving to battle our competitors, to push ourselves further, and to listen to our users when they tell us what they need.
Money counting can be a time-consuming and tedious task. IndicaOnline technology brings basic organization and security into your business with our new intelligent feature, so you do not have to do all the counting work yourself. Our new "Enable Bill Counter" feature will do all the counting for you to increase accuracy and eliminate errors.
When you're using your POS system day in and day out, it's easy to utilize this new feature when you need to close or open your shift. This feature is also available when you do safe drop management on the POS system. The feature value is that the user enters different denominations of bills and coins, and the system automatically calculates the amount.
Balancing the cash register usually takes place at the end of the day or the end of a cashier's shift.
Just follow these simple and quick steps to enable the new feature to avoid tiring manual counting:
1. On your POS system, go to setting and click on the "Account" tab;
2. In the "Manage your Account Settings" section, move the "Enable Bill Counter" slider to the right;
3. After enabling, the "Enable Bill Counter" feature is activated via your POS system;
4. If you need to close or open your shift, click the "Register" tab and tap on "Shifts" to use the "Enable Bill Counter" feature;
5. When you click the "Close Shift" tab, the "Add Money Designations" window will appear;
6. Enter the number of bills and coins you currently have in your cash register and the system will automatically calculate the exact amount of money you are responsible for. Please note that the closing amount is the amount of money that was in the drawer at the end of the shift;
7. As this is being done, click the "Close Shift" button to close your shift for the next cashier's shift.
We are open to your suggestions and feedback. Thank you for using IndicaOnline. If you have more questions regarding this article, you can submit your request to the tech support.