Now the scanning of the State issued Driver's license/ID cards, Passports, Residence Cards, and Canada Health Cards can be done from your iPad directly. Our new functionality captures the customer's name, last name, zip code, address, and birthday as well. If you want to add a brand new patient profile, you can scan the document on the screen, so you don’t have to enter the information manually.
Please follow our guidelines highlighted below:
PLEASE NOTE: THE FRONT SIDE OF THE DOCUMENT NEEDS TO BE SCANNED FIRST. NEXT, PLEASE SCAN THE BACK SIDE OF THE SAME DOCUMENT!!!
1. On your iPad go to "Patients" and click on "Plus" sign to add a new patient profile;
2. On the "Add Patient" form simply click the barcode symbol on a screen and it will instantly activate the camera on the iPad;
3. Choose the appropriate document (ID/DL Card, Passport, or Residence Permit) to be scanned. The system will pull up the information automatically and immediately add it to the profile;
4. After scanning the front side of the document, don't forget to scan the backside of the same document to complete the process;
5. Once finished, all the required information will immediately appear on the screen;
6. Remember, you can add some additional information, as well as make some minor adjustments to your scan or add a new one to edit the patient profile. The three dots on the patient profile in the upper-right corner will allow you to delete, rename, or change any information if necessary.
We are open to your suggestions and feedback. Thank you for using IndicaOnline. If you have more questions regarding this article, you can submit your request to tech support.