Our customers who are required to report any tax information are intended to use specific tax reports.
For their own convenience, a drop-down list has been added to the Taxes by Month Report with the following content categories Sales Tax, Sales Tax Refund, and Tax Payable.
As an alternative to our traditional report structure, we have updated monthly tax reports that are now available and have a more enhanced organization.
- State Sales non-MMJ Tax;
- County Sales non-MMJ Tax;
- City Sales non-MMJ Tax;
- State Sales MMJ Tax;
- County Sales MMJ Tax;
- City Sales MMJ Tax;
- State Local MMJ Tax;
- County Local MMJ Tax;
- City Local MMJ Tax;
- Total for Month (the amount for all taxes for the month);
- Total for Year (the amount for all taxes for the year).
For the Canadian reports, the following categories for State, County, and City will be replaced with:
For your convenience, follow the steps below to download your Taxes by Month Report:
- From IndicaOnline, on your left-hand menu go to Statistics and click on the "Reports" tab;
- Under the "Reports" tab click on "Products" → Taxes by Month Report;
- Click on "Export to CSV" button to download your report;
- Click on the "Downloads" tab to view your report.
We are open to your suggestions and feedback. Thank you for using IndicaOnline. If you have more questions regarding this article, you can submit your request to the tech support.