Discount is an incentive received when a customer meets or exceeds the number of items purchased. The bonus points can be used as a discount when a customer decides to use it for order payment.
IndicaOnline promotes you to take a proactive approach to manage the finances of your business and helps you to increase long-term productivity through short-term financial statements.
The following information will be included in the Sales Bonus Points Report:
- Order Number - This column shows the order number;
- Discount Preset Name - The discount name.
Please note that this space is left blank if the discount is done manually;
- Discount Amount - This column covers the amount of money for a specific discount preset;
- Custom Cart Discount Amount - The total amount of the discount created manually based on the cart total;
- Custom Item Discount Amount - The total amount of the discount created manually based on the number of items for each item separately;
- Mark as Free - The total cost pertaining to all "Mark as Free" items sold (cost of goods at their original acquisition). For instance, if an order contains 3 items in total, two can be marked as free.
- Store Credit Used - The number of store credits used on orders associated with your account. Please note: The store credits are not redeemable, refundable, transferable, or exchangeable for cash;
- Store Credit Earned - The number of store credits earned per order;
- Potify Credit Used - The amount of Potify Credits used on orders associated with the account;
- Total Sales - The order amount;
- Gross sales - This column includes the total amount for the order without taxes (Gross sales = Total Sales - Tax);
- The Tax Column - Tax amount per order.
To be able to apply this powerful tool, please follow our instructions to download your Sales Bonus Points Report:
- From IndicaOnline, on your left-hand menu go to Statistics and click on the "Reports" tab;
- Under the "Reports" tab click on "Sales" → Sales Bonus Points Report;
- Select the reporting period from the date picker. Navigate to the month and year you want, then select a period;
- Click on the "Export" button to download your report;
- Click on the "Downloads" tab to view your report.
We are open to your suggestions and feedback. Thank you for using IndicaOnline. If you have more questions regarding this article, you can submit your request to the tech support.