Depending on how you sell your products, there are a couple of things that you need to configure in their profiles to benefit from using our Leafly integration.
Note: Before you proceed, please make sure to follow our instructions to have your categories mapped correctly.
I. Turn on the "Show on Leafly" switch to show the product on Leafly.
For existing products:
1. To get to the menu shown above on your computer, go to "Inventory" → "Product List" → (select a product) → "Actions" drop-down menu on the top right side and click "Edit Product" to update the existing product.
2. You can also do it on your iPad by going to Menu → "Inventory" → "Product List" → (select a product) → "Edit Product".
For new products:
We advise creating new products on the computer. Go to "Inventory" → "Add New Product."
II. In order to see the correct prices being displayed on Leafly, make sure to set them properly in your IndicaOnline account.
1. Products with Weight measurement:
Weight products show on Leafly the prices for 1g | 1/8oz | 1/4oz | 1/2oz | 1oz exactly as you enter them in the product profile.
Note: Weight products do not currently show the price for Pre-Roll 0.5g.
2. Products with Weight Range measurement:
Although your weight products may have different weight ranges in IndicaOnline, Leafly currently reflects the price for the minimum gram value of the first range only.
3. Products with Unit measurement:
Unit products show on Leafly the prices exactly as you enter them in the product profile.
4. Products with Unit Range measurement:
We are open to your suggestions and feedback. Thank you for using IndicaOnline. If you have more questions regarding this article, you can submit your request to the tech support.