Leafly integration allows you to update all inventory instantly without double entry to save you time. To enable this feature please contact IndicaOnline technical support.
Note 1: When properly synced, IndicaOnline will push data to Leafly, overwriting any changes you may have made to the products within your Leafly account.
Note 2: Only the following product data will sync to Leafly:
- Product name
- Product category (Accessory | Seeds | Clone | Flower | Edible | PreRoll | Concentrate | Cartridge | Topical | Other)
- Compound data (THC + CBD)
In order to successfully activate the integration of your IndicaOnline account with Leafly, you will need to complete the steps below in the following order:
I. Reach out to us to have Leafly integration turned on for your IndicaOnline account.
II. Set up your Leafly account to get the API key.
1. Open your web browser and sign into your Leafly back end: https://business.leafly.com/Admin
2. Once on your dashboard, click onto the Menu Manager (Beta) tab and a new window will open.
3. Click "Settings" in the upper right-hand corner on the Menu Manager page.
4. Once you select this, a pop-up window will appear to set up the POS Integration. Select "IndicaOnline" from the first dropdown. Click "YES, CONTINUE" to confirm you are syncing your new POS. Once you confirm, your API key will be generated to be copied.
5. Once generated, click "COPY" to copy the API key which you will need to share with IndicaOnline.
Note: If a key does not appear, you can click the Trouble? Try regenerating key to regenerate the key.
6. Once copied, click "CONNECT".
7. If you open the Settings page again after connecting, you will see that you have successfully synced on Leafly back end.
III. In your IndicaOnline account, map the categories to those of Leafly.
Follow our guidelines to make sure you have mapped your categories properly.
IV. In your IndicaOnline account, configure the Leafly API key.
1. Go to Config → Leafly → select the Synchronization tab.
2. Paste your Leafly API key into the field next to the appropriate office and click the Save button.
Note: Since products on the menu are synced based on the quantity in a special location, you can use one API key for one office only, even if there are multiple locations in your IndicaOnline account.
V. Review your product list and identify items in IndicaOnline to sync with Leafly.
Please follow the instructions to turn on the "Show on Leafly" switch in the product profile section to show the prices you would like to display on Leafly.
Note: When setting up prices for your weight range or unit range products, remember that Leafly supports the first range only.
Changes within IndicaOnline should automatically sync to Leafly menu. Please allow 5 - 7 minutes for the menu to sync. If you would like to manually push the data, you can do so by clicking the "Sync Menu" button from the Synchronization tab.
Note: Always click "Sync Menu" after changing the product category to update your Leafly menu.
Make sure the option "Sync Out Of Stock Products" is unchecked, so that your out of stock products are not shown on Leafly (on your computer navigate to Config → Leafly → Synchronization). If a product runs out of stock, it will be hidden on Leafly's end within 5 - 7 minutes.
Click "Erase Menu" to unpublish all the products being currently displayed on your Leafly page. Keep in mind that IndicaOnline does not erase your products from your Leafly account on a permanent basis. If you want to reactivate the sync, just click the Sync Menu button again. Make sure to press the blue Save button to reflect the changes you have made.
We are open to your suggestions and feedback. Thank you for using IndicaOnline. If you have more questions regarding this article, you can submit your request to the tech support.