With the release of the 10.2" Apple iPad, Elo plans to offer compatibility on both PayPoint® for iPad platforms. In the interim, the original PayPoint for iPad platform (E008250, E318353, E380553) can be easily adjusted to support the 10.2" Apple iPad. Simply install the 10.5” iPad Air tray and remove the spacers in the tray (Elo Paypoint pic.).
Please view the PMB 710 for more information regarding supported iPad's on Elo's PayPoint platform.
To connect Elo to IndicaOnline POS receipt printer, do the following:
- Insert the iPad and connect the lightning connector (Elo Plus PayPoint pic.)
- On the iPad go to Settings ⇒ Bluetooth and switch the Bluetooth toggle button on;
- In the list of Bluetooth devices search for TSPxxxxxx and connect to it;
- Open IndicaOnline POS application, log in to your account and navigate to Menu ⇒ Settings;
- Tap the Hardware button and select ELO PayPoint from the device list;
- Tap the connected Elo device and select Update Firmware. Elo unit should reboot and reappear in the list of devices;
- Hit the connected Elo device again and select the Search BT Printer tab from the list;
- You should see the connected printer in the list. Tap on the printer to set as default.
- Tap on the connected Elo device and tap on Test BT Printer to print out the receipt.
Elo Paypoint Plus is now connected and you can start using it.
Your feedback is important to us. If you have questions or concerns regarding this article, feel free to reach out to our tech support team.