1. Make sure you have Indica POS version 6.8.0 or higher installed on your iPad
2. Plug in and turn on the scale
3. Once "0.00" is displayed, click the "Menu" button
4. Use the down arrow to navigate to "External I/O"
5. Click the right arrow
6. Using the down arrow navigate to "Bluetooth"
7. Click the right arrow to "Activate" with "OFF" set by default
8. Click the right arrow to change it and use the down arrow to navigate to "ON", then click the right arrow to save the changes you have made
9. Using the down arrow navigate to "CONDITION", click the right arrow to change the default setting, navigate to "2" and click the right arrow to save the changes you have made
10. Click "Menu" and confirm "0.00" is displayed on the screen
11. Go to your iPad and make sure Bluetooth is on
12. Open Indica POS app and navigate to Menu>Settings>Hardware>Scales (Star MG). Let it search for the scale, once you see the scale populated, click on it to set this scale as default
13. You should now see the weight returned in parentheses to the right of the connected scale
If you do not see the scale under the Scales menu, attempt to turn off the scale by holding down the 'On/Off" button. If it still does not show, while the scale is on, unplug the power cord and plug it back in.