Whether it's time for a new device or a change in your current set-up, you can easily deactivate your register from the iPad itself. Note, before deactivating this device, the shift must be closed. Follow the steps below:
1. Click Menu and select Registers.
2. In the list of registers, look for the register that you need to deactivate.
3. Close Shift if you have to.
4. Click "gear" button to enter register settings.
5. Toggle the Active switch off and click Save.
6. Click on Menu and navigate to Register. To completely deactivate the register, click Deactivate Register from the Shifts page.
7. Click OK. The register has now been deactivated!