IndicaOnline takes care of you and strives to help you streamline your business process. That is why we created a new feature Dispatch Orders Based On Delivery Zones for IndicaOnline POS. Its objective is to find the most optimized way to deliver your patients' favorite 'treats' as quickly as possible.
Before you start using the feature, please follow these links to make sure you set up delivery fee along with other delivery settings (Shipping Methods) and created delivery zones for the offices you are using (Creating Delivery Zones).
When all is set, do the following to enable the feature:
- Sign in to your IndicaOnline POS account, tap Menu, and then Settings at the bottom on the left-hand side of the screen;
- Scroll down and tap the Inventory button. Switch the Dispatcher Mode and the Dispatch Orders Based on Delivery Zones toggle buttons to the right.
Refer to this article to remind yourself what the Dispatcher Mode is used for.
What happens when both the Dispatcher Mode and the Dispatch Orders Based On Delivery Zones are enabled:
Take the patient's order and tap the Save button to bring up the Order Information pop-up window;
Add the delivery address (refer to this article if you have any questions on how to add the address) and hit Next;
In the Shipping Methods and Courier pop-up, based on the selected customer’s delivery address and your office location, the system will automatically assign the Office/Hub and the Shipping Method, properly applying the delivery fee.
The system might configure several offices matching the selected address. In this case, when picking a certain Office/Hub, the Shipping Method will be selected automatically or vice versa.
In certain cases, you may experience complications while processing the delivery order.
Here are some examples:
1. In case you have picked the Delivery Address that is not in the delivery zone, you get the Out Of Delivery Zone error message. Tap OK to go back and select another address or add a new one.
2. In case you have picked the Delivery Time different from the time set in the Shipping Method, you will get the Out of Delivery Hours error message. Tap OK to go back and select another delivery time.
What happens when one toggle button is on or both are off:
1. In case the Dispatch Orders Based on Delivery Zones toggle button is on or both of them are off, you are able to select the Shipping Method manually, but there will be no Office/Hub to choose from.
2. In case only the Dispatcher Mode toggle button is on, you are able to select the Office/Hub and the Shipping Method manually.
Tap the Save button to complete creating the order. And go to Menu ⇒ Orders to view your pending order. Tap the highlighted order to proceed with the order fulfillment.
Your feedback is important to us. If you have questions or concerns regarding this article, feel free to reach out to our tech support team.