The History section will show the patient's complete history including Checkins, Purchases, Activity, and Email/SMS Logs. No information can be changed in this section.
To view the patient history, do the following:
- Log in to your IndicaOnline account, go to Patients ⇒ Patient list, and select the patient whose history you want to check.
In the History section:
1. Under the Checkins tab, you can see the date and time the patient was checked into the system;
2. Under the Purchase tab, you can view all the information on the orders made by the patient (Product Qty, Status, Total Amount etc);
- Click the Order Status drop-down field, start inputting the order status or simply select it from the menu list. Click Search to get the results. To renew the search, click the Reset button;
3. Under the Activity tab, it is shown who viewed the profile, who the patient was checked in/out by and when;
4. Under the Email Log tab, the Date of the email sent is seen, and under the SMS Log tab, you can view Date and Sender.
Your feedback is important to us. If you have questions or concerns regarding this article, feel free to reach out to our tech support team.