Once you have created a menu you can make a playlist.
To do that:
- Go to Marketing and click the Playlists tab at the bottom of the Marketing menu;
- Press the New button on the right-hand side of the screen to bring up the Edit Playlist screen;
- Click the Add New Slide button to create items the display will cycle through;
- Select the slide type from the dropdown menu. This includes Menu, Image, Youtube Video, Facebook, etc.
- Fill out the necessary fields, which will depend on the slide type you choose. Click Save to continue;
- Once the slides have been created, you will see the list, where you can edit or delete a slide.
- Fill out the Name field after you added the slides, otherwise, it will not be saved. Click the Save button to apply the changes.
New playlists you create will appear at the end of the Playlists screen. Here you can edit or delete a list.
Refer to this article to get information on setting up special product slides.
Your feedback is important to us. If you have questions or concerns regarding this article, feel free to reach out to our tech support team.