In order for you to be able to choose the label size and the number of labels to print on the Zebra template from your IndicaOnline account via the web browser, follow these steps below:
- Download and install Zebra drivers for your printer, if necessary. Please refer to this article for a step-by-step guide to make your printer wireless.
- Download and install the Zebra Browser Print application for Windows or Mac depending on the operating system you are running:
- Click Save to download the appropriate ZebraBrowserPrintSetup.exe file on your computer;
- Install the application by pressing Next on each of the following three screens;
- And press Install on the Ready to Install screen;
- Select the Launch Zebra Browser Print checkbox to automatically launch the application after clicking Finish;
- Once it has been successfully installed, in the bottom right corner of the taskbar you will see the application icon (Browser Print);
Before you start to print, make sure your Wi-Fi connection is on and your printer is powered on and connected to your desktop.
- Right-click on the Browser Print application icon to press Settings;
You will get the following pop-up:
- If you have several printers connected to your desktop via Wi-Fi, pick your device from the drop-down list;
- On your computer in your IndicaOnline account navigate to the product profile to print labels from the web and click on the printer icon ;
- In the pop-up Select Template window select required Office, Package, Paper Size and type the Number of Labels;
Make sure to pick the Zebra Label as the label template from the drop-down menu and press Yes to let your IndicaOnline domain access your Zebra printers and add it to the accepted hosts list in the Zebra Browser Print application, and click Print
- Now if you right-click on the Browser Print application icon in the taskbar and press Settings, in the new pop-up window under the Default Devices you will see the printer you have selected, and under the Accepted Hosts your IndicaOnline domain.
If you need to change the name of the printer, please make sure you have "ZD410" or "ZD420" in it. Otherwise, you will not be able to print.
You will not be able to print labels either if your IndicaOnline domain has been added to Blocked Hosts.
Please refer to our article here for troubleshooting.
Your feedback is important to us. If you have questions or concerns regarding this article, feel free to reach out to our tech support team.