Store Credits is the history of everything the user earned and spent by buying products.
To add the points, do the following:
- Log in to your IndicaOnline account, go to Patients ⇒ Patient list, and select the patient you want to add bonus points to.
In the Store Credits section, you can see the total amount of the patient's points with their dollar value in brackets. Here you can also add or delete the points.
Refer to this article to get the information on how to activate the Points Program in order to be able to add bonus points or if the Add Bonus button is not visible.
To add points, you can either click:
1. the Add Bonus button on the right-hand side of the screen; or
2. the Action drop-down button on the right-hand side of the patient's name and select the Add Bonus menu tab to bring up the pop-up window;
- Select either the +Add bonus or -Remove bonus option button, pick Value, leave a Note, if necessary, and click Save;
- Click the Delete button next to the bonus points value you want to remove.
Your feedback is important to us. If you have questions or concerns regarding this article, feel free to reach out to our tech support team.