IndicaOnline is connected to the Medical Board and every time a recommendation is added, the doctor's license is verified. Each state has its own Medical Board.
To access the Doctor List, do the following:
- Log in to your IndicaOnline account, click the Doctors tab on the left-hand side of the screen and then the Doctor List tab;
You will see all the doctors added on the right-hand side of the screen. Highlighted in red are the doctors with invalid licenses.
From here you can:
1. Click the doctor's name to bring up the Doctor Info details screen.
2. Enter first/last name or the license number in the search bar and press to find the doctor.
3. Click the +Add Using Medical Board or the +Add Manually tabs on either side of the page, to add a new doctor.
+Add Manually is available to California users only.
4. Click the Remove button to the right of the doctor's name to delete one from the list.
Your feedback is important to us. If you have questions or concerns regarding this article, feel free to reach out to our tech support team.