The Menu tab is where you can create content for your displays.
To create a new Menu, do the following:
- Log in to IndicaOnline, go to Marketing on the left-hand side of the screen and click the Menu tab to access the Menu details screen;
- Click the New button on the right-hand side of the screen to create a menu;
- Click the Add Category button, enter the category name and then press the green check mark to save the name;
- Click the Add Products button to select the products you want to display;
- Tick the checkboxes next to the categories or hit to select individual products and click Save.
- Once the products have been added, you will see the list, where you can delete any product by pressing the garbage bin icon. Fill out the Name field after you added the products, otherwise, it will not be saved. Click the Save button to apply the changes.
New menus you create will appear at the end of the Menu list. Here you can edit or delete
Your feedback is important to us. If you have questions or concerns regarding this article, feel free to reach out to our tech support team.