If you want to add a separate product to a playlist, first make sure the product has an active special.
To do that:
- Log in to your IndicaOnline account, go to Inventory ⇒ Product List and select the product you want to add;
- Go to the Specials section and set up the product with the predetermined specials;
- Having done that, go to Marketing ⇒ Playlists and click the edit button to the right of the playlist you want to add a slide to;
- Click the Add New Slide button;
- Select Special Product under the Type dropdown, pick the product you want to display under the Product dropdown, fill out the other fields, if necessary, and click Save to add the slide.
- Make sure the product is in the playlist and click Save at the bottom.
Some display settings are only able to be changed when creating or editing a Product Profile. Simply use the toggles under the Show on Digital Display heading to choose which prices to show. If the product does not have enough quantity to reflect all the prices, it will not be displayed on the Apple TV.
Your feedback is important to us. If you have questions or concerns regarding this article, feel free to reach out to our tech support team.