There are several ways you can add products to your IndicaOnline account:
But no matter how you do that, all the information will be available on the Product List page.
To access the list, do the following:
- Log in to your IndicaOnline account, go to Inventory on the left-hand side of the screen and click the Product List tab on top of the menu list to bring up the Product List page;
On the Product List page you can do the following:
1. Pick the way you would like your products to be arranged by clicking either Basic (set by default), or
Advanced View on the upper left-hand side of the screen.
2. On the right-hand side of the screen, you have options to Add New Product and Check In the product. When you click the Actions drop-down button, you can choose one of the following actions: Calculate Wholesale Purchase Price Total, Export to CSV/PDF or Import Products.
3. Do the search by clicking the Filter Products drop-down and adding the filters, along with filling out the search field with Product Name, SKU, UPC or Tag and clicking the Search tab on the right.
4. Under the PRODUCT LIST tab you can view all active products; while clicking the HIDDEN PRODUCTS will show all the products you don't want to see in the Product List and POS menu. You can hide the product from the list by pressing the visibility off icon to the right of the product name.
5. You can click the product name and be redirected to its profile page, or edit and delete the product by pressing the buttons on the right-hand side of the screen.
Your feedback is important to us. If you have questions or concerns regarding this article, feel free to reach out to our tech support team.