Whether you are creating a new office or want to edit the existing one you have certain settings to configure.
To bring up the office settings page, do the following:
- Log in to your IndicaOnline account, go to Config at the bottom left and click Offices & Storages on top of the menu list to bring up the Offices & Storages page;
- Click the Add Office/Storage button on the right-hand side of the screen to create a new office or the edit button to the right of the office name to change the settings for the existing one;
- Fill out the General Information section with the Office Name paying special attention to the Type and Office Type option buttons. The Storefront type will identify your office as the shop you can sell from, and the Delivery Only will put it in charge of the delivery process;
- Select the Office Type option - Medical or Recreational. Each of them requires the state license that must be provided. If you check the Medical checkbox, the Medical State License field will be active and you will be able to fill out the license number, but the Adult-Use State License field will be disabled as it requires the Recreational checkbox to be selected, or vice versa. The office is set to Active by default;
Providing the State license number is important for accurate data representation in reports.
- Fill out the Location and Contact Information section with the necessary information;
- In the Business Hours section, pick the Timezone, select the Monday checkbox, set the working hours and click the Same For All Weekdays button on the right-hand side of the screen to establish the same criteria from Monday to Friday or hit the Same All Week to make the same schedule for the whole week;
- Or manually pick the days by selecting the checkboxes and set the business hours;
- Fill out the Social Networks and Other Information sections for your office to be advertised by means of social media. This will help promote your store and attract new customers to it. Click the Save button to apply the settings to the office.
Your feedback is important to us. If you have questions or concerns regarding this article, feel free to reach out to our tech support team.