The improved Fulfillment feature is available in the Dispatcher and Non-Dispatcher modes. Non-Dispatcher mode requires staff members to fulfill orders while creating them. The workflow stays almost the same, except that you will have to go through the fulfillment process when collecting a Potify order. The update also makes it possible to sell Metrc products on Potify.
Before you start using the new functionality, make sure the settings are configured right:
- Sign in to your IndicaOnline POS account and tap Menu ⇒ Settings;
- Hit the Inventory tab and make sure the Dispatcher Mode toggle is off;
- Press the Patients tab and switch the Enable Walk-in Visit toggle on, if it was off, to see the Patient Queue screen after you have signed in to your account.
To create and fulfill a Pick Up order through the Walk-in Visit tab, do the following:
- Sign in to your IndicaOnline POS account and tap the Start Walk-in Visit button;
- Move the toggle to the right to create a Pick Up order and select a patient from the list, if needed;
- Place the items in the cart and tap the Save button to let everyone know the order has been fulfilled and is ready to be picked up by the customer.
You can add Metrc products to the cart by scanning their barcodes, or manually, if you have the Manual Package Selection setting enabled on IndicaOnline.
To create and fulfill a Delivery order through the patient list, do the following:
- Navigate to the Patients tab, select the patient, and tap Add Order in their profile;
If you select a patient from the Patient List, the Delivery order option will appear if you have the Turn Off Default Delivery toggle switched off.
- Put the items in the cart and tap Save to finish fulfilling the order and proceed to the delivery details;
- Fill out the Delivery Address, Delivery Time and Note in the Order Information pop-up. Tap Next and in the next window select the Shipping Method and Courier Register. If you do not know the courier yet, you can assign them later. Hit the Save button to confirm the changes.
Refer to this article to get more information on the smart delivery order assignment.
- To view your orders, go back to Menu ⇒ Orders. Here we can see that they have already been fulfilled and are waiting to be picked up by the patient or the courier.
To go ahead with your orders, do the following:
- Tap the order with the Pickup status;
- Press the Take Payment button when the patient is ready to pick up the order or Return To Shelf if no one has come. You can also tap the ellipsis button to view hidden actions such as Edit Cart, Print Receipt, etc.
- After we have taken the payment, we can see that the Order Status has changed to Completed.
- Go back to your orders and tap the Delivery order with the Processing status;
- Press the Assign button if the courier has not been assigned, or Reject if the delivery has been canceled for some reason. You can also tap the ellipsis button to view hidden actions such as Edit Delivery Info, Edit Cart, etc.
- Select Office/Hub along with Courier Register and tap Save to apply the changes;
- The Order Status has changed to In Transit and now you are able to Reassign the courier or Cancel the order;
- As we see that the status has changed to Not Home, meaning the patient wasn't home at the time of delivery, we can decide to reassign the order again or tap the Return To Shelf button to put the products back on the shelf;
By pressing the Return To Shelf button the order status changes to Returned.
As we go back to the Orders page we will see that one of the orders was successfully picked up while the other one was canceled and the products were returned to the shelf.
The Walk-in order functionality remains the same.
Your feedback is important to us. If you have questions or concerns regarding this article, feel free to reach out to our tech support team.