Building a fleet of qualified couriers is essential to getting your delivery service up and running. With the IndicaOnline app for couriers, drivers can select their preferred navigation app such as Waze, Google Maps, Apple Maps, etc., optimizing the route for either shortest time or mileage which will ensure efficient deliveries. IndicaOnline delivery application acts as a mobile register for couriers and is compatible with Apple iPhone and Android Smartphones.
Click here to download the application to your phone.
To process a delivery order from the app, do the following:
- Log in to your IndicaOnline account, tap the Open Shift button, enter the starting amount and hit Submit to confirm that you are ready to start orders delivery;
As soon as the order has been created and assigned to the courier in POS, the courier receives the Order Assigned notification:
- Tap OK in the notification pop-up and select the order you would like to deliver first.
- Tap the Start Delivery button to indicate that the order is on the way. This is when the Order Status changes from In Transit to Driver on Route in POS. Hit the Check Out button when you are at the patient's doors and ready to hand over the order and get paid. You can also tap the ellipsis button and mark that the patient is Not Home, which will change the status in POS accordingly.
If the order has Not Home status, it won't be possible for the courier to return the goods to the shelf, this operation should be performed by the dispatcher.
- Or tap Stop Delivery and confirm your decision in the pop-up window, which will switch the status back to In Transit.
- As you have tapped Check Out, select the payment method and tap Mark as Paid when the payment has been taken.
- Kindly ask the patient to sign the order form and tap the Complete Order button. If you try to complete the order without the signature, you will get the alert that the customer signature is required.
Refer to this article to get more information on how to enable the customer signature setting.
- Print the receipt or send it by email to mark the order as completed and to view it under the Completed tab.
Refer to this article to learn how to set up receipt printers in IndicaOnline App for Couriers.
Your feedback is important to us. If you have questions or concerns regarding this article, feel free to reach out to our tech support team.