The Fulfillment feature allows the couriers to fulfill orders themselves, provided that the Dispatcher Mode is enabled in your POS register. If you already have the feature activated in your company, just make sure to update the app to its latest version.
As a driver, make sure to assign your Courier register to an On-Demand Office and pick up the bag from the Storage that was collected earlier.
The Mileage Calculation setting will not be available on the Courier register assigned to an On-Demand Office.
To select an order to be fulfilled, do the following:
- Log in to your IndicaOnline account, tap the Open Shift button, enter the starting amount and hit Submit to confirm that you are ready to start the delivery.
As soon as the order is placed on either POS or Potify, it is automatically assigned to the closest Driver in the customer location.
- Navigate to the Delivery section. When the toggle is on Incomplete, you will see current delivery orders with their fulfillment status. The orders are divided into Ready for Delivery, Pending Approval, and Returned. Switch the toggle to the right to the Completed tab to view all delivered and completed orders. These tabs will be empty at the beginning of your shift.
The orders that come from Potify always fall under the Pending Approval section. Tap the order to Decline or Accept it.
Orders that are accepted get the Accepted status and are ready to be fulfilled and delivered. Declined orders fall under the Returned section and the product quantity of the order automatically returns to the shelf, meaning that the driver does not take any quantity from the bag to fulfill this order.
The orders that come from POS automatically receive the Accepted status and when the order is assigned to the courier, the Order Assigned notification appears.
- Tap OK in the notification pop-up and select the order from the Ready for Delivery list you would like to deliver and fulfill first.
To fulfill an order, do the following:
- The order profile will contain all the necessary information. Tap Start Delivery. You will have 5 seconds to cancel the action if you have tapped it by mistake. Hit the Start Fulfilling button to start the fulfillment process. You can also press the ellipsis button to view hidden actions.
At the top of the Fulfillment screen, you will find the Cancel button to stop the process, the order number and the helper icon to get the information on how to use the fulfillment screen. It also contains the timer that shows how much time is left for you to finish the fulfillment. The list of items you need to collect will show the number of items you have packed, need to pack and the number of packages the products are taken from - 0/2pcs, 0pkg.
- Swipe the product to the right to Add it or swipe left and tap Delete to remove the item from the order.
When adding a Metrc product with more than 1 quantity in the order, you will have to scan every item you are to add separately; because they may be from different packages. For Non-Metrc products, with more than 1 quantity in the order, you only need to scan 1 barcode and swipe the product name to the right for the system to add the rest. When the product has been added it will be highlighted in green.
If you try to add Metrc products manually or scan more items than listed in the order, you will get the following notifications.
When you scan Metrc products, the system must show you the package related to this barcode. You can tap the package dropdown to view the packages used to collect the product. If you try to scan the barcode of the item that is not on the order list, you will get the Unable to Proceed alert.
If you have run out of time, you will have around 2 minutes to tap Add Time in the Order Fulfillment Time is Over notification pop-up and continue collecting the items for the order. You can also hit Cancel Fulfilling which will clear out the fulfillment screen. In case the time is up, you will get an alert, the order list will be automatically cleared and you will have to start over.
- When all the products have been scanned and packaged, the Mark as Fulfilled button will appear. Hit it to finish the fulfillment and proceed to Check Out when at the patient's doors. You can tap the ellipsis button if the patient is not home or you want to stop the delivery for some reason.
Keep in mind that if the prices have been changed during the fulfillment process, the total amount will be recalculated.
- Select the payment method and tap Mark as Paid when the payment has been taken.
- Kindly ask the patient to sign the order form and tap the Complete Order button. If you try to complete the order without the signature, you will get the alert that the customer signature is required.
Refer to this article to get more information on how to enable the customer signature setting.
- Print the receipt or send it by email to mark the order as completed and to view it under the Completed tab.
Refer to this article to learn how to set up receipt printers in IndicaOnline App for Couriers.
Your feedback is important to us. If you have questions or concerns regarding this article, feel free to reach out to our tech support team.