Package Control is a feature that helps you with keeping better track of the product sales record by packages. With this feature, the package with most quantity in it will be selected automatically when scanning its barcode on your POS register. Though with the Manual Package Selection setting enabled, you will be able to choose the package manually and see how much product quantity each package contains.
To create a Walk-in order, do the following (in companies with and without Fulfillment option turned on, Dispatcher Mode is turned off):
- Sign in to your Indica POS account and tap the Start Walk-in Visit button.
- Tap the product with the Package Control setting enabled.
- If you do not have the Manual Package Selection setting enabled, the system will remind you that you need to scan the package barcode to add the product to the cart.
- If the setting is enabled and there is more than one package checked in, the system will let you choose the package by hand.
- You will see the package UID under the product name. Select the necessary product quantity and tap the Add to Cart button.
The process of adding products to the cart is the same for all types of orders if the company does not have Fulfillment.
To create and fulfill a Pick Up order, do the following (a company has Fulfillment option turned on and Dispatcher Mode is enabled):
As a dispatcher:
- Open the patient profile and tap the Add Order button.
- Move the toggle to the right for a Pick Up order, fill out the necessary information and tap Save.
- Select the items and their amount and hit the Save button to confirm the order has been created.
As a dispatcher you do not have to pick the package that the product will be taken from to fulfill the order.
As a budtender:
- Go to the Orders page and select the order you want to fulfill.
- Tap the Start Fulfilling button at the bottom to bring up the Fulfillment screen.
- If you have Manual Package Selection enabled you will see the Add button to the right of the product name. Tap it to add the product without scanning its barcode.
- If you have more than one package checked in, you will be able to select the quantity and the package to take it from. The system will not let you enter more quantity than it is currently available in the package or more quantity than has been ordered.
- After you have specified the quantity, tap Mark as Fulfilled to continue.
- After all the products have been packaged, the Mark as Fulfilled button will become active. Hit it to finish the fulfillment.
Keep in mind that if the prices have been changed during the fulfillment process, the total amount will be recalculated.
Your feedback is important to us. If you have questions or concerns regarding this article, feel free to reach out to our tech support team.