Please contact us to turn on the order fulfillment feature for your IndicaOnline account that enables Metrc products to be displayed on Potify.
Potify is our own platform for both storefront and delivery IndicaOnline accounts. It is seamlessly integrated with IndicaOnline and does not require the installation of any plug-ins. Your whole inventory with pricing will be in sync with your Potify online store.
Please refer to this article to learn how to enable and set up Potify in IndicaOnline.
The Marketplace Settings tab contains all the necessary information that needs to be set up for your Potify online store.
Do the following, to configure the settings:
- Log in to your IndicaOnline account, navigate to the Config tab on the left-hand side of the screen, click Offices & Storages on top of the Config menu and select the Office you want to edit.
- Click the Marketing Settings tab to start configuring them. If you have set up Potify, you will see the following 4 tabs: General Info, Potify Orders, Loyalty Program and Nav Menu. Under the General Info tab, you can set up special elements that will provide information about your page to search engines and website visitors. Fill out the following text fields and click Save to apply the changes.
1. SEO Title is a tag that specifies the title of a web page. Its primary job is to tell visitors and search engines what they can expect from the web page (in the shortest and most concise way possible).
2. Meta Description is an element that describes and summarizes the contents of your page for the benefit of users and search engines.
3. Keywords are the words and phrases that people type into search engines in order to find what they are looking for.
4. Visibility Threshold is the lowest point the product quantity (in units) can reach to be still visible on your Potify promo page. In the example below, we have entered 2 pcs as the lowest quantity. It means that the item will be hidden from the page if the product quantity is 2 or less.
- Click the Potify Orders tab to configure your Potify page settings. The tab will be visible if the Potify program has been enabled.
- Hit the Loyalty Program to make changes to the cashback you provide, view details of your Potify balance, or even disable the program by clicking the Disable Loyalty Program button.
- Click the Nav Menu tab to add additional links to the navigation menu of your Potify website. You can add up to 10 links by clicking the Add One More Item button. Click the Save button at the bottom of the page to apply the changes.
Navigation Menu is located on the right-hand side panel of your Potify page.
Your feedback is important to us. If you have questions or concerns regarding this article, feel free to reach out to our tech support team.