IndicaOnline is excited to announce our new RFID solution for cannabis dispensaries. Reconciling your inventory every month will no longer be a tedious task. Achieve maximum visibility of your inventory, perform store-wide audits in seconds, easily keep track of stock and quickly identify any discrepancies or loss using our state-of-the-art RFID scanner.
To get down to Product Audit, you need to connect the RFID scanner to your POS register first:
Go to Settings ⇒ Bluetooth on your device. Turn the RFID scanner on and ensure Bluetooth is enabled. If not, press the RFID Bluetooth button for one second to make it discoverable. As soon as the scanner is discovered, the Bluetooth LED slowly flashes blue. Touch the RFD8500 in the list of available discoverable devices, and press the scanner trigger to pair.
When you pair several scanners with your device via Bluetooth, use the serial number represented by the Locate Device bar code under the antenna compartment to identify a specific RFID scanner to pair.
When the scanner is connected to the POS register, you can quickly audit the inventory, by doing the following:
1) Sign in to your IndicaOnline POS account, go to Settings -> Inventory and switch the Product Audit toggle on.
2) Tap Menu in the upper left corner to bring up the side panel, and go to Inventory -> Product Audit. This tab will be hidden if the Product Audit toggle in Inventory Settings is off.
3) On the Product Audit screen, choose the Office & Storage Name, product Category, and Brands that you would like to review.
Tap the Start Audit button to begin.
4) In the Product Audit screen, make sure that the RFID scanner is connected to your POS via Bluetooth.
When connected, tap the scanner icon in the top right corner to see the name, battery level, and set up the Scanning Power of the RFID Scanner.
Tap the Start Scanning button to begin.
5)Use the RFID scanner to read and capture RFID tags on your products. When the process starts, the tag count will be displayed on the screen. In the Expected column, you will see the number of products you have in the system. Actual is how many items you physically have in the Office. And if Expected does not match Actual, the quantity to adjust will be shown in the Difference column.
Undescanned products have a red-colored number, and over-scanned products have an orange-colored number.
Under each column, you will see the corresponding cell: Exp. Tags, Scanned, Remaining, with the total tag count in it. If the number of the remaining tags stops decreasing, tap the Stop Scanning button.
Make sure the tags are attached in a way that is easy for the scanner to identify, and there are no obstacles that can obstruct the scanning process.
6) Tap the Adjust Quantity icon in the Difference column to adjust the quantity of scanned items in the bag.
7) In the Adjust Quantity pop-up, the Adjustment Units field will be automatically filled out with the amount of the product indicated in the Difference column. Ensure that the quantity is correct, provide the reason for adjustment, decide whether to add an expense or not, leave a note and tap the Adjust button to complete the action.
8) When the Actual and Expected columns have the same tag count and the Remaining cell value equals zero, tap the Complete button to end the process.
The audit can only be completed if all products are adjusted.
To learn how to configure your Zebra RFID printer, please refer to this article.
Your feedback is important to us. If you have questions or concerns regarding this article, feel free to reach out to our tech support team.