The Sales by Zip report allows you to see which of the Offices are in great demand and which delivery locations are used more frequently according to the number of orders created and delivered. All of this can be tracked by the postal code specified in the address.
To configure the Sales by Zip report, do the following:
- Log in to your IndicaOnline account, go to Statistics on the bottom left-hand side and click the Reports tab to bring up the reports page.
- Click the Sales tab in the top right and then the Sales by Zip button below to configure the report.
- Use the filters to set the search criteria and click the Search button. Select the Walk-in or Pick Up order type to get the statistics on the Office with the most order count. Or pick the Delivery type to learn which delivery area is the busiest.
- The graphical representation of the statistics is divided into two pie charts: one of them shows the figures on the order count, the other displays the stats on the gross amount.
- The table below is divided into three columns: ZIP, Count Order and Gross. The location that has the biggest Count Order number will be displayed on top of the report.
Your feedback is important to us. If you have questions or concerns regarding this article, feel free to reach out to our tech support team.