There are two ways a customer can place an order so that it would be delivered using the On-demand delivery model:
1. Placing an order on POS
- As a Dispatcher, open the Patient List and select a patient, and then tap the Add Order button.
- In the Order Information dialogue window, select the delivery address, fill out the necessary information, and then tap Next.
- In the Shipping Method & Courier dialogue window, in the Office/Hub field, select an On-Demand office according to the patient delivery address and the corresponding Courier Register, and then tap SAVE.
- Fill out the cart with the products available in this On-Demand Office, and then tap Save. The order is automatically sent to and accepted by the assigned driver who will fulfill and deliver it.
In case the order is created outside the On-Demand delivery model, open the Order Details dialogue window, tap More Options, and then select either Edit Delivery Info or Edit Cart. Make sure to switch to both the On-Demand Office and On-Demand Courier Register.
2. Placing an order on Potify
As a Customer on Potify, you will be redirected to the closest On-Demand Delivery Service in your area. Its page will include all products that were collected in the courier bag on POS.
As a driver, make sure to assign your Courier register to an On-Demand Office. Pick up the bag, that was collected earlier, from the Storage, and open your Shift. As soon as the order is placed on either POS or Potify, it is automatically assigned to the closest Driver in the customer area. The Fulfillment feature is enabled for the drivers who use the On-Demand delivery service.
As soon as the customer places a delivery order, it automatically falls into the Incomplete orders list, under Pending Approvals on the Courier Register that is assigned to this On-Demand Office.
The driver opens the order and then taps either Decline or Accept. If the driver taps Decline and the CHANGE DECLINE ACTION BEHAVIOUR toggle for the On-Demand Office is OFF on IndicaOnline, the order is declined on all IndicaOnline services as well. If the toggle is ON, declining the order on the Courier register will let the staff accept the order on POS or IndicaOnline.
Please refer to How to Fulfill On-Demand Orders in the Delivery App and How to Create an On-Demand Bag for more information.
Your feedback is important to us. If you have questions or concerns regarding this article, feel free to reach out to our tech support team.