In order to quickly fulfill On-Demand bags with the most popular products, you can enable On-Demand Menu creation.
Before you begin
Enable the Manage On-Demand Menu permission for your staff. It locates under the Warehouse section and is enabled for Admin users by default. Once you enable it for other users, the On-Demand Menu tab will become visible under the On-Demand Service tab in the inventory list on POS.
To create a menu, do the following:
- Log in to your IndicaOnline POS account, tap Menu to bring up the left pane. Tap Inventory, and then select On-Demand Menu.
- On the Menu screen, tap the + button to create a new menu.
- Type in the menu name and tap Create.
- You can add the product by using the search bar, scanning its barcode, or tapping the product from the list. You can also filter the products by category and strain.
- Once you have tapped or scanned the product, you can specify its quantity and tap Add To Menu.
- You will be warned if the quantity you have added exceeds the limit of the maximum product value that is set for a courier bag.
- Tap the icon, and then the Remove From Menu button to exclude the product quantity from the menu.
- When you are done, in the upper right corner, tap the Save button.
- At the top right of the menu page, tap Edit Menu to adjust the menu, or More Actions to rename or delete it.
- At the bottom left of the screen, you can view the total quantity of the menu and its total price.
You can create as many menus and add as many product quantities as you need, even if the product is out of stock.
Please refer to the How to Create, Assign, Fulfill and Adjust an On-Demand Bag article to get more information on the On-Demand bag fulfillment.
Your feedback is important to us. If you have questions or concerns regarding this article, feel free to reach out to our tech support team.