To apply a promo code on Indica POS, do the following:
- Fill out the cart with products, and on the right-hand side, under Item Discounts, tap Promo Code.
The Promo Code list contains the promo codes that have been created on IndicaOnline. Each promo code will contain some basic information, such as:
- if it is an item or cart discount;
- if it is an individual use discount;
- if the discount excludes items on special;
- what is the discount value;
- and how many days there are until the discount expires.
- Tap the promo code that fits the order, and then tap Apply.
- If the items in the cart or the order itself do not match any of the promo code conditions, then promo codes will be grayed out.
- If it is an item promo code, it will be displayed in the Discount column, and the total discounted amount will be shown in the Item Discount total.
You can apply several item promo codes but just one cart promo code. If item codes do not have products in common, then each of the product items will be discounted separately. If promo codes have the same product item but give a different discount value, then the product will get a greater discount, and all other items will be discounted according to the promo code they fit.
You can try to delete an item that is a part of a promo code, and in this case, the notification pop-up will be displayed.
Your feedback is important to us. If you have questions or concerns regarding this article, feel free to reach out to our tech support team.