Splitting is available for packages with Metrc and package control enabled Weight, Unit-weight and Unit products.
To split In-Sale Checked In packages, do the following:
1) Go to Inventory -> Checked In Packages.
2) Click on Synchronize tab to update your Metrc data.
3) Select the package that you would like to split, and click the Split button.
Quantity available for splitting is displayed in a Quantity Available for Splitting row in Qty Information Section on Package Profile, and in a Split And Check In Package popup.
5) In the Split and Check In Package popup make sure to fill out Destination UID (for a Metrc product, it is a tag number) and Package Qty for your new package.
6) Select your product from the dropdown. If your Metrc product is missing in the list, create it in the Metrc Product Items Directory.
7) Proceed by filling out the other fields for the new check-in. Click the Continue button.
8). When the Confirm box pops up, verify the information you have entered, then click Confirm.
9). A new package is created in your Metrc account under "Active packages" at this point.
10). IndicaOnline syncs checked-in packages and you can see your newly checked-in package under the Checked in Packages menu.
Please note that you can see the information about the package split under "Package History" section in the corresponding package profile.
To learn how to split a pending package, please refer to our article here.
Your feedback is important to us. If you have questions or concerns regarding this article, feel free to reach out to our tech support team.