Sell faster and more to different user groups: group products from the menu into Collections, add discount promo codes to them and increase conversion. Now you do not have to manually try to prioritize products in the menu, just assemble your collections.
What collections and for whom can you create? We have provided a tool for you to use your analytics, imagination, desires, and push the conversion to the skies.
You can influence what users buy from you and promote the products you want to sell to different user groups, for example:
1. "10% OFF STIIIZY Pods" must be sold like hotcakes? Great! Group the pods category into a separate collection, add the STIIIZY brand to it and give a discount promo code. Done! Now users will see this collection at the very top of the menu and by the evening all stocks of STIIIZY Pods are at risk of being sold out
2. Attracting new users? Wonderful! Then the "Products for beginners" collection will help you convert as many newcomers as possible into their first purchase. Just choose the products that will suit them for the first time — and enjoy watching how many first orders you got from new users
3. Ready to get even more revenue from returning users? Give them something for what they come over and over again to your menu: create a collection "New arrivals" for them — even more orders will please you every day
4. Started to produce your own Brand? Our congratulations! Bring this brand to the market — put it up above the entire menu to the collection of your own brand, give it a promo code, and immediately 100% of users would know about your brand and would want to try it!
5. Is it time to have a Sale? As always, Collections come to the rescue. Create a collection "Sale" and sell everything that is due to be sold in no time!
6.Time for "Today’s deals"? "CBD for sleep"? "High THC"? "Staff picks"? "Best sellers"? "Popular flower"? Or whatever you can come up with — these are all COLLECTIONS!
Oh, yes, we almost forgot: be sure to add a PHOTO for your Collections — create something provocative — you will be surprised how powerful the visuals are and how they can influence the desire to pick up the goods!
Only you decide whether to give a promo code with a discount or not — everything is flexible, simple, and fast.
Table of Contents:
How to use Collections
To create a new Collection, do the following:
1) Go to Marketing -> Discounts.
2) On the Discount List page click the New button.
3) In the Discount Type select the Collection.
Enter the Name and Display Name into the corresponding fields. Display Name is a name that will be displayed on Potify Dispensary Promo page.
Enable the Show On Collection Tile checkbox if you would like to show the Display Name on the Collection Tile (Banner) on Potify.
4) You can add a Collection to a Collection Group if you want to link a Collection to an Office. Collection Group is a list of Collections that can be assigned to many Offices (but one Office can only have one Collection Group), where Users are able to set the displaying order of Collections on Potify. For more information about Collection groups, see this chapter.
To add current Collection to a Collection Group, click on the Select Collection Groups field and select the desired Collection Group from the list.
If you do not have any existing Collection Groups or want to create a new Collection Group, click the New button.
Enter the Collection Group Name and select the Office from the Office List. Office List dropdown will display available Offices and Collection Groups which are attached to those Offices. Please note that if you select the Office with the already attached Collection Group, this Collection Group will be replaced by a newly created one.
5) Click the Upload File button to add a Collection Image. Please note that the file must be in .jpg and .png format, and the required size is 1080*350px. The uploaded image will serve as a Collection Cover on Potify.
Select the Status (Active or Inactive) for the current Collection.
6) You can enable the Use Discount toggle to apply the discount to the Products that fall under the conditions, that will be specified below.
Enter the Discount Value and Promo Code to the corresponding fields. You can select the Show On Collection Tile checkbox to display the Discount Value and Promo Code on the Collection Tile (Banner) on Potify.
7) Specify the duration when the Collection will be displayed on Potify. You can select the Ongoing checkbox if you would like your Collection to be always displayed with no due date.
Click on the Starts On or Expires On fields and select the desired month and day using the calendar.
For the Happy Days setting, select the checkboxes next to the days you want a promo code to be active. You cannot uncheck all days, because it will make a promo code inactive.
Set the Happy Hours setting for a promo code to be applicable within certain time periods. By default, it is set to 24 hours.
Click on the Happy Hours From or To fields and drag the Hour and Minute sliders to specify the time. Click Done to confirm.
Click the button to add additional Happy Hours. Click the button to delete additional Happy Hours.
8) Specify the conditions for your Collection.
Conditions function similarly to Filters — they are conditions of product selection for your Collection.
Available conditions are:
- Product Category
- Strain Type
- Product Tag
Click on the Enter Name field. Depending on the Condition you selected (i.e. Product), this field will display a dropdown list with all available Products. You can select multiple products (or brands, strain types, and product categories).
And you can select the filter is or isn't, which works as an inclusive/exclusive filter.
To add an additional condition, click the Add Condition button. These additional conditions will specify all previous conditions from this block, and will work as AND to all previous conditions inside this block.
To add an additional condition block, click the Add Condition Block button. This will add a new scope of conditions that will expand the selection of products, which will work as OR to the previous block.
Please note, that if you select the Product Category condition and select the category (i.e. Edibles), then only products from the Edibles category will be added to the collection. Sub-categories from Edibles would not be added.
You can delete conditions inside the block by clicking the button, or delete condition blocks by clicking the Delete Block button.
A couple of examples for a better understanding of Conditions:
Case #1: In the block #1: Condition 1. Category is: Flowers, Edibles; Condition 2. Category isn't Bud; Condition 3. Brand is Example1. Result: All Example1 Flowers and Example1 Edibles except Buds are picked.
Case #2: In the block #1: Condition 1. Category is Pre-rolls, Condition 2. Brand is: Example1, Example2. Result: Pre-rolls of Example1 and Pre-rolls of Example2 are picked.
Case #3: In the block #1: Condition 1. Category is: Cartridges; Condition 2. Category: is Edibles. Result: No products are picked.
Case #4: In the block #1: Condition 1. Category is: Cartridges, Edibles. Result: All Cartridges and All Edibles are picked.
Case #5: In the block #1: Condition 1. Products: Example1 Pre-roll1, Example2 Pre-roll43. In the block #2: Condition 1. Category is Flowers; Condition 2. Category isn't Pre-rolls; Condition 3. Brand is Example1. Result: Example1 Pre-roll1, Example2 Pre-roll43 + All Example1 Flowers except Pre-rolls are picked.
Case #6: In the block #1: Condition 1. Category is Pre-rolls, Condition 2. Brand is: Example1. In the block #2: Condition 1. Category is: Cartridges; Condition 2. Brand is Example3. Result: Example1 Pre-rolls + Example3 Cartridges are picked.
You can add a Collection to a Collection Group if you want to link a Collection to an Office. Collection Group is a list of Collections that can be assigned to many Offices (but one Office can only have one Collection Group), where Users are able to set the displaying order of Collections on Potify.
To create a new Collection group, do the following
1) Go to Marketing -> Collection Groups.
2) On the Collection Groups menu click the New button.
3) Enter the Collection Group Name. Click on the Office List field to select the offices.
Click on the Select Collections field and select the Collections you want to include in the current Collection Group.
Click the Add button.
When you have added all desired Collections to the Collection Group, click Save.
You can change the order of displaying by dragging and dropping the collection.
4) You can always edit existing collections by clicking the button, or delete by clicking the button in the Actions row.
Please note, that you can create new Collection Groups while creating or editing Collections (as mentioned in Paragraph #4 in the "Collections" subsection of this article).
Displaying Collections on Potify
To display Collections on Potify, do the following:
1) Go to Config -> Settings.
In the Potify section, select the Publish Collections On Potify checkbox and click Save.
Please note that this option is enabled by default.
2) Then go to Config -> Offices & Storages and select the desired office.
3) In the desired Office go to Marketplace Settings, and click on the Collection Group field to select the Collection Group that will be currently displayed on Potify.
Now your Collections with the Active status are displayed on your dispensary's Potify Promo page!
When your Customers click on the Collection Banners, the Specials menu opens.
Customers are able to see a list of Collections (in addition to promotional banners) and all available Collection Products (filtered by Conditions).
On the menu, Customers can switch between Collections by clicking on the Collection name (i.e. "Best sellers! 50% sale" and "Example") and leave the collections menu by clicking the Clear button.
Your feedback is important to us. If you have questions or concerns regarding this article, feel free to reach out to our tech support team.