Usually, when you check in new patients, you have to go from the Patients tab to the Register -> Patient Queue tab, and add Patient's phone and email by clicking on the corresponding icons (for more information about regular check in, see this article). This process is not the most convenient. But the Easy Onboarding setting allows you to add Patient's phone number and email right after profile creation.
How to Check In Patients using the Easy Onboarding setting
1) Go to Settings menu.
2) Then go to the Patients tab and enable the Easy Onboarding toggle.
You can check in new patients.
3) On the Patients menu tab tap the button.
Or go to the Patients menu, and tap the button.
4) Then, on the Add Patient pop-up, tap the Scan ID (DL License) button.
5) Scan the front side of Patient's ID/DL by hovering the camera of POS over the ID/DL in a way that all frames will align with the ID/DL.
If the Patient provided their passport or residence permit, you can switch the scanning mode by tapping the Passport or Residence Permit buttons at the bottom.
Repeat the process for the back side of ID/DL.
6) After successfully scanning the documents, all required information will be automatically entered into the corresponding fields. You only need to manually specify the Patient Type.
7) Due to having Easy Onboarding enabled, you will be able to collect the Patient's phone number and email right after saving.
Turn the POS tablet to the Patient and ask them to enter their phone number and tap Confirm.
Then ask them to read and sign the I Agree With Terms and Conditions agreement, and tap the Agree button.
Then ask the Patient to enter their email and tap Confirm.
And ask them to read and sign the I Agree With Terms and Conditions agreement, and tap the Agree button.
8) After that, you can turn the POS tablet back to you. The Patient's profile was successfully created.
You can see the Patient's documents on their profile. Tap the > button to view Patient's profile.
Go to the Documents & Images tab. Patient's Email and Phone Consents, along with photos of their ID are stored here.
Your feedback is important to us. If you have questions or concerns regarding this article, feel free to reach out to our tech support team.