Canada-based companies are able to assign different Shipping Methods for Mail and Delivery Orders within one Office.
To learn how to add regular shipping methods or manage shipping settings, see this article.
How to add a Shipping Method for Mail orders
To add a Shipping Method for Mail orders, do the following:
1) Go to Config -> Shipping Methods.
2) On the Shipping Methods page click the Add New Shipping Method button.
3) Then, on the New Shipping Method page select Shipping Type as Mail.
Specify all required settings and click Save.
How to set Mail Shipping Method for specific Office
To set Mail Shipping Method for specific Office, do the following:
1) Go to Config -> Offices & Storages.
2) Select the desired office, and go to Marketplace Settings -> Potify Orders.
Enable the Allow Mail toggle.
In the Mail Shipping Method multiselect field specify required shipping methods.
Add New Mail Shipping Method directly from the Office
It is also possible to add new Mail Shipping Method directly from the office.
Click the Add New Mail Shipping Method button.
Then specify all required settings and click Save.
A shipping method for mail orders cannot be added to an on-demand office.
Your feedback is important to us. If you have questions or concerns regarding this article, feel free to reach out to our tech support team.